Wednesday, July 15, 2009

day three

well it's my third day, lastnight i hung out with the gang at polo's playhouse not too bad, i was tempted to drink the jim beam out of costumbre but i didn't, i got out of work then headed down to hang with the guys. they were fairly buzzed if not drunk. polo and alex took shots for me even though polo was going to bed at the end of the night. we talked about the dangers of me being around and the possibilities of getting booze poured right on my ankle where the bracelette is on. it's never happend to polo and it's happend to alex once (the beer getting on left ankle) we then had talks of building a pool (which i can't swim in till september 11th, due to my device not being able to be submerged under water.) we might do a fundraiser show for polo's public pool place. we then took some funny pictures of polo pouring jim on me (he was scared to pour the high life 40oz. on me cause it had some still in it and a possibility of spilling) i was very tempted to drink but will stay on the path, with a little help from my friends. Alex was so used to passing the bottle to the left, usually to me. he had to stop himself a couple of times. he said i shouldn't wear huaraches: mexican sandals cause i might spill some on my foot or kick a can of beer or somethin. we hung out some more frank and david ended up leavin after a while of franks slurring and hitting his hand on a chair then pouring whiskey to cure the pain, i told frank to be careful and not to drink and drive (just so's i'm not a hipocryte) but he went on, to each is own! be careful ese. we hung out some more shot the shit, then took the final shot before heading out (i put my hand on polo's shoulder as he drank the jim) he served as the vessel. we were gonna go to sam's but no money, plus sam's sucks when sober, you kind of realize how grimmy the place and the men and women are in there but when you're drunk it all gets masked at the hof brau. so alex and myself walked to his house to watch public enemies, we wanted to go out but freddie was drinkin already with his dad and moks, he'd rather not drink infront of me so we agreed to hang out tonight. i want to put myself in situations where i may be tempted to drink ain't nothing better than saying no when you have a reason for it, other than that i'll try anything twice (almost anything). hung out, i had some cranberry juice and alex had a wine cooler, wishing he'd brought the remainder or that beam bottle polo had said for him to take and finish up. this will take some gettin used to but oh well we only have 57 more days!
then i'll have a big party on September 11th to celebrate.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Bobeski,

    I see you took my advice and started a blog about your legal dilemma, but I expected something funnier and with some webcam shit like I had suggested, but I'm guessing that only really works when your given house arrest and are trapped in your own home for months!

    Anyway, I don't think that shit can detect weed, so blaze it up or thizzzzzzz

    -Rob

    ReplyDelete