Monday, July 6, 2009

60 days of sobriety

so i got into some trouble leaving the echo one night during my community college spring break and got a second dui. I was in jail for 8 days (twin towers) i felt like miklo. My lawyer got me a deal which is to wear an alcohol monitoring bracelette (S.C.R.A.M. Device) for 60 days rather than do more time at the towers, not to say i didn't meet some good people but i'de rather stay outta there so for 60 days this here alcoholic will have to be sober. this will document some of that, pretty boring if you think about it but we'll have a weekly variety show posted up with bands, interviews and what not in my room. So stay tuned and hopefully more people other than myself and el esteeb read this.



* we tried to film my last night of drinking (for a webisode?) but we ended up finishing that Jim Beam, Dos X, and that vodka. I passed out then woke up, got really rowdy and pissed on Freddie's carpet, i don't remember getting home but apparently i was yelling at steve to get the "fuck outta here!" so uhh, yeah we got drunk and only filmed the first swigs of booze then just had a gay old time.

3 comments: